Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Welcome to all Newbies

  1. #1
    Inactive Member allthingsag's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome to all the newbies. It is so much fun on this board. Everyone seem to care about everyone else. You will learn so much about your new addiction. You may want to check out http://curtdanhauser.com/AG_Collecting/Main.html. This is a great site for the AG collector.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I concur - Welcome, Welcome to all the newbies! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] And there sure are a bunch. What a great way to start the New Year. E want to encourage you to read lots of old threads if you haven't already. There is a lot of knowledge and fun on this board.

    Julia

  3. #3
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by JuliaAM:
    I concur - Welcome, Welcome to all the newbies!------ And there sure are a bunch. ------------.Julia
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes! There have been! I try to make sure I welcome everyone too. If I missed your thread I apologise and say WELCOME! here.

    Watch out because we are going to help you EOYBA!!!! HA!..we already know that it is full and waiting for us, right???...HEE-HAWWWWW!!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member kitti515's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    352
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I haven't had a chance to welcome you all individually, and I'd hate to leave someone out, so I'll join in this general welcome. This is a great community, and I'm sure you'll love it. Welcome!

    - Becca

  5. #5
    Inactive Member caroloto's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey a big hello to all newbies!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member julliams's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2006
    Posts
    162
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well thank you! All I can say is that I have never felt more welcome than I have here with you gals. I have learnt so much in the last couple of days and I am now determined more than ever to buy an AG or two.

    My daughter is super keen too. I showed her the AG website and she sat and read through all the historical girls and played the games.

    I read something that Pleasant Rowland (did I get that righ?) said that really stuck with me. All the other dolls on the market are showing girls how to be when they are teens or else how to play being a mother, but AG celebrates being a young girl and I think that is the most important lesson of all. I only wish we had something like it here in Australia so I didn't have to pay so mcuh freight. Elly and I are going to save like crazy and buy up at the store if it is open, so here's hopin'. Which reminds me - gotta get back to that ebay listing and photo taking - argh!

    Juliette

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Maya Jess's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 1st, 2006
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Weee, thanks for the welcome to me (and all the other newbies)! I never made an introduction thread when I came, 'cause that seemed embarrasing~ [img]redface.gif[/img]

    I'm new to American Girl in that I have no doll yet, but Jess is on her way! She was mailed yesterday, so soon I will really know the joy you guys feel from your dollies. ^_^

    I'm not an adult and I don't want to give my real name, so y'all can just call me Jess. I love (besides AG) Ashlee Simpson, Kelly Clarkson and Lindsay Lohan. I also like to read and watch scary movies.

    I also LOVE Starbucks frappacinos! And collecting bracelets. I can't think of anything else to say right now. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner moderator's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 1999
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, welcome! I felt badly at not saying hello to everyone separately . . . sometimes it's hard to keep up with all the new members, but we are happy to see all of you join, even if we don't get to say hello separately! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome to you all from us!!!!!!!!!
    It is so fun when new people join!!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member MOM to JILLIAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    684
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the friendly welcome. I'm going back over posts from the last couple of months and having SO MUCH FUN! I've loved AG books and dolls for years so this is my kind of board! Everyone is so friendly and I'm learning so much.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •